The European Commission invites regional authorities in the European Union to put themselves forward if they are interested in receiving policy advice in the form of tailored policy briefs from: KPMG, Ecofys, CSR Netherlands and Circle Economy regarding resource efficiency, eco-innovation and circular economy uptake by SMEs. The policy briefs are expected to be delivered to your organisation in Q1 2018.
Policy advice in the form of policy briefs including:
- regional policy recommendations,
- detailed action plans and roadmaps aimed at targeting SMEs to adopt resource efficiency, eco-innovation and/or circular economy strategies and practices.
- Tailored advice specific to your region
- Improved policies on circular economy, resource efficiency and eco-innovation can lead to increased regional employment and possibilities for future economic growth
- SMEs in your region can benefit from e.g. cost reductions, new/increased revenue streams and improved environmental performance
What is expected from you if you participate:
- Cooperation and sharing of relevant information to make the policy brief as specific to your region as possible
- Plans to implement policies to support SMEs on this issue
Closing date for submission: 18th of September 2017