On 20 June 2017, the first European conference on crowdfunding for the cultural and creative sectors will take place in Brussels. Around 200 stakeholders will meet to exchange and share good practices, lessons learned as well as present useful crowdfunding examples.
Join a full day event to connect with leading platforms, investors, creative professionals, cultural organisations and policy makers and learn about the latest initiatives and opportunities on crowdfunding for culture.
The aim of this one-day conference is to:
- Present unique insights into the use of crowdfunding by the cultural and creative sectors
- Look into the benefits of crowdfunding, beyond funding
- Share examples of creative campaigns
- Exchange and share good practices
- Look into local/regional policy initiatives on matchfunding
Whether you are a creative or cultural organisation wanting to know how to use crowdfunding, a crowdfunding platform wanting to expand to the creative sectors, or a public/private organisation looking into collaborations with platforms, the Crowdfunding4Culture Conference is the right event for you. For more information on topics and speakers please consult the Agenda.
Registrations form can be found via link here.