Design & Creativity
External Website:View Website
Unioncamere Lombardia is hosting a free training courses on design-driven innovation on 7 March at its premises in Brussels. The course is offered by the European Commission in the framework of Design for Entreprises, a three-year programme of courses to discover how design-driven innovation can become the key to improve European SMEs competitiveness, efficiency and sustainability.
This short course aims to provide participants with a meaningful view on the benefits and the opportunities of design-driven innovation, with presentations, case studies and team work in one full day. In detail, the course will focus on:
- The benefits of Strategic Design for SMEs
- Shaping your products through Customer-Centred Design
- What Design-Driven Innovation means
- Design Case Studies
- Teamwork on Design-Driven Innovation
- Teamwork on Strategic design for SMEs
Registration is open here.