ERRIN is hiring a Communication & Events Officer to focus around delivering two of ERRIN’s European funded projects, on spatial planning and regional mining. The specific activities will include the development and implementation of a programme of 20 European info sessions within 3 years (2017-2019) on European spatial planning. In addition, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to support the communication tasks within ERRIN latest Horizon2020 project on the European mining sector, which will kick off in December 2017 and runs for a period of 3 years. The post will also include supporting ERRIN thematic working groups and other activities within the network.
- University degree;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in event management and / or a communication related position;
- Able to work and contribute to a multicultural environment and excellent communication skills;
- Able to multitask performance and capacity to work well under time constraints;
- Able to work flexibly and able to travel within EU to the Info Sessions;
- Excellent use of English (both written and spoken) and fluency in another EU language useful;
More information on the position can be found in attachment.
Interested candidates can send the CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com clearly stating the possible starting date and contact details.
Deadline for applications: 10 November 2017 17.00 CET | Selected applicants will be informed.
Interviews are scheduled for 17 November / 20 November 2017 in Brussels.