How can Europe win the global battle for top talent?
- Are universities ready for the future?
- Open Innovation 2.0: is it possible to bridge the gap between science and the outside world?
- Do innovation eco-systems really exist in Europe? Why do they matter?
With the 9th Framework Programme for Research and Innovation high on the agenda, the High Level Event will foster discussion on how Europe can best exploit the full potential of science and technology.
On the agenda:
- An interactive showcase of state-of-the art technologies with high innovation potential
- A panel debate with high level experts, each bringing a different perspective to the discussion
- ROBERT-JAN SMITS, Director-General for Research and Innovation, European Commission
- ANDERS BJARKLEV, President, Technical University of Denmark
- JAN MENGELERS, President of the EuroTech Universities Alliance and President of Eindhoven University of Technology
- DANIEL CREMERS, Professor of Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition and ERC Grantee, Technical University of Munich
- MAARTEN STEINBUCH, Professor of Control Systems Technology, Eindhoven University of Technology
The discussion will be moderated by JACKI DAVIS, Managing Director, Meade Davis Communications.