ENCATC Congress celebrates its 25th anniversary with academics, researchers, cultural operators, representatives from local, regional, and national governments, artists, and policy makers. Experience exceptional content and programming on cultural management and policy, learn from top experts, gain access to the latest trends, participate in exciting cultural offers, and enjoy many convivial networking moments with participants coming from Europe and around the world!
During the Congress eminent experts from all over the world will analyse the latest research and share expertise in the field to answer questions:
- What is the real value of cultural networks? Why are they essential? And are networks the right format to communicate and meet each other nowadays?
- What is cultural networking today? How do we use digitalisation to involve the members of our network? Also vice-versa: What is the added value of joining a network for them? What is the network functionality? What is the quality of the relations?
- How can cultural networks measure their own impact on society? Are networks capable to develop their own indicators in order to measure their impact? What kind of models are there?
- How entrepreneurial are cultural networks today? Which business model are they looking to develop? How sustainable are they? Are they capable of collecting other financial resources in addition to membership fees and funding from Europe?
- How can cultural networks collaborate internationally? Which strategies are networks using? Should we create a network of networks instead of internationalizing?
More information can be found below.