Do you have a project in mind within the circular economy and need partners or funding? Looking to join an existing consortia?
Find project partners for future H2020 projects – come to our matchmaking event in Brussels
Oslo Region, with support from Basque Country, Union Camere Lombardia and Berlin Partner for Business and Technology and ERRIN, are arranging a "Horizon 2020 Circular Economy Brokerage Event" for all intersted parties fom 15:30 to 17:30.
The event will be held just before the info days on the environment calls in Horizon 2020 organized by the European Commission (8th-9th of November). Hence, it is the perfect opportunity to find project partners for future H2020 projects.
The brokerage event will focus on topics related to the circular economy, such as:
- Waste recycling, reuse and recovery
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Food production and waste
- Technology and recycling
- Digitalization and waste collection
- Innovative procurements
- Resource efficiency and cost-benefit analysis in waste management
- Organisation, infrastructure and cooperation in the value chain of recycled materials
- Sustainable design
The event is open to all partners including businesses, local/regional entities, clusters, academia, NGOs etc.
- Introduction to the relevant topics in the Horizon 2018 - 2020 work program
- Do´s and don’t´s – What to think about when developing your proposal
- Breakout sessions – Discuss your topic of interest with potential partners.Groups will be supported by Horizon 2020 National Contact Points
- Cocktail reception
How does it work?
- Registration is open as long as spaces are available
- To date we have 75 registered – space for another 25 participants.
- 27 October – You will receive a participants list that indicates which partner is interested in what topic. (There will be no selection process).
- 7 November – Participate in the event
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org