The "Horizon 2020 Circular Economy Brokerage Event" will be held just before the info days on the environment calls in Horizon 2020 organized by the European Commission (8th-9th of November). For this reason it will be a perfect opportunity to find project partners for future H2020 projects.
The brokerage event will focus on topics related to the circular economy, such as:
- Waste recycling, reuse and recovery
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Food production and waste
- Technology and recycling
- Digitalization and waste collection
- Innovative procurements
- Resource efficiency and cost-benefit analysis in waste management
- Organisation, infrastructure and cooperation in the value chain of recycled materials
- Sustainable design
The event is open to all partners including businesses, local/regional entities, clusters, academia, NGOs etc.
- Introduction to the relevant topics in the Horizon 2018 - 2020 work program
- Do´s and don’t´s – What to think about when developing your proposal
- Breakout sessions – Discuss your topic of interest with potential partners.Groups will be supported by Horizon 2020 National Contact Points
- Cocktail reception
How does it work?
- 8th of September (2017) – Registration Deadline
- 12th of September – You will receive a participants list that indicates which partner is interested in what topic. (There will be no selection process)
- 7th of November – Participate in the event!
Please direct any questions to email@example.com