ERRIN, European Regions Research and innovation Network, is looking to hire a Communications Officer to join its multicultural and dynamic team.
The Communications Officer will be responsible for ERRIN’s daily communications as well as for facilitating three of the ERRIN Working Groups. ERRIN currently has 13 Working Groups covering a vast variety of research and innovation topics. The Working Groups are co-led by ERRIN members and supported by the ERRIN secretariat. The Communications Officer will support the Working Groups on Energy and Climate, ICT, and Innovation & Investment.
The Communications Officer will work closely with the Member Relations Officer as well as the ERRIN Director to implement the overall ERRIN Communications Strategy.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- University degree;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the field of communications
- Experience in research and innovation topics is a plus;
- Excellent level of spoken and written English;
- Ability to write for different audiences and to summarise complex issues clearly and concisely;
- Experience in working with regional authorities or regional actors;
- Knowledge on one or several areas of the working groups: energy, climate, innovative financing, digital transformation is an asset;
- Ability to work and contribute to a multicultural environment;
- Able to multitask and capacity to work well under time constraints.
Potential candidates are asked to send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com clearly stating the possible starting date and contact details.
Deadline for applications: 13 February 17.00 CET
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
More information about the position is available in the attachment.