ERRIN, European Regions Research and innovation Network, is looking to hire a Project and Policy Officer to join its multicultural and dynamic team.
The role of Project and Policy Officer will be focused around ERRIN’s European funded projects as well as facilitation of ERRIN Working Groups. The projects will cover several Research and Innovation thematic areas with an emphasis on health. One of the current projects in our portfolio is InDemand project, which focuses on co-creating digital health solutions.
The Project and Policy Officer will support the Working Groups on Health, Design & Creativity and Tourism. The Project and Policy Officer will work closely with the Director of projects as well as in collaboration with other staff members facilitating ERRIN Working Groups.
• Project management;
• Development of project deliverables;
• Organising events and meetings related to the projects;
• Developing a yearly work plan for the ERRIN deliverables in the project(s) and linking to the ERRIN working groups;
• Following-up administrative and financial activities;
• Supporting the day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope;
• Ensuring administrative documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Facilitate the general functioning of three ERRIN Working Groups;
• Support organisation of ERRIN events and meetings. This will involve close cooperation with ERRIN members, especially Working Group leaders;
• Support the development of Work Group meeting agendas, attend the meetings and organise the reporting of the meetings on the ERRIN website;
• Support the Working Groups to develop annual work programmes, define priorities and whenever possible follow up linked processes and initiatives run by the European Commission.
• University degree;
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the field of project management;
• Experience in working with local and regional authorities or regional actors;
• Knowledge on one or several areas of the working groups: health, culture and creativity is an asset;
• Excellent use of English (both written and spoken) and fluency in another EU language useful;
• Ability to work and contribute to a multicultural environment;
• Ability to multitask and capacity to work well under time constraints.
Potential candidates are asked to send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com clearly stating the possible starting date and contact details.
Deadline for applications: 29 May 17.00 CET. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.