With the aim to collect important data for Projects related to the first DTHC priority “Citizens’ secure access to their health data and making use of it”, task 4.1 created a survey to be answered by the eHAction group. Digital Health Europe (DHE) project will provide comprehensive, integrated and centralized support to the Digital Health and Care Innovation initiative in the context of the Digital Single Market Strategy. The project's approach involves a number of actions that will boost innovation and advance the Digital Single Market priorities for the digital transformation of health and care (DTHC). The priorities concern are:
- Citizens’ secure access to and sharing of health data across borders (Priority 1);
- Better data to advance research, disease prevention and personalized health and care (Priority 3);
- Digital tools for citizen empowerment and person-centered care (Priority 2).
To achieve this, the project work plan has been structured two fold:
- Support to large scale deployment of digital solutions for person-centered integrated care;
- Support to DTHC innovation through collaboration platforms.
SPMS, who is responsible for Priority 1, wants to understand which are the most relevant projects or initiatives in EU regarding citizens’ secure access to and sharing of health data across borders.
We kindly ask you to fill the survey in the link until September 15th. This will serve as a basis for to draw the guidelines of a better citizen access & control of data.
For more information, please consult the project website https://digitalhealtheurope.eu/