Be at the helm of cluster excellence in Europe! Within the new Cluster Accelerator Programme, Participants will work on their own cluster challenges in a workshop style learning setting. The event will take place from 14 to 17 October in Frankfurt. At the end of the programme you will have learned the crucial keys to cluster management, how to build innovation ecosystems for systemic change, and how to apply practical tools and innovative methods to your specific cluster/ecosystem needs.
- Clusters as engines of exponential growth. Turn your regional ecosystem into a hotspot for entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainable development.
- Clusters as drivers of change. Take your cluster to the next level by generating critical mass and systemic impact on topics that matter. - Innovation Ecosystems of the Future: One decade to shift from clusters-as-usual to Clusters of Change. What business and innovation opportunities will they create?
-Roadmap design for world-class cluster management. Co-create your tailored cluster formula for more impact and scale.
- The Business Model Canvas of successful clusters.
- The European smart investment scene for clusters. - and much more... THE CAP will award certificates of achievement for your professional use at the end of the Bootcamp.
Who can apply? This is a hands-on programme for:
- Cluster managers - Cluster practitioners - Innovation leaders - Ecosystem builders - Visionary governments Your head coach: Bianca Dragomir Bianca Dragomir is passioned by building open, fresh, bold, entrepreneurship-driven ecosystems, inspiring leaders of leaders and generating a new generation of clusters across Europe and beyond. Bianca joined AVAESEN, one of Spain's leading cleantech clusters, in 2013. She launched the first climate-specific start-up accelerator in Spain and expanded it across 12 European countries, in a partnership with EIT Climate-KIC. Bianca is Founder of the first Spanish Think Thank Smart Cities and National Leader of ClimateLaunchpad Spain, the Global Green Business Idea Competition, since 2014. Bianca is the first woman to be awarded as 'European Cluster Manager of the Year’ by European Commission (2016). As a member of the European High-Level Industrial Roundtable ‘Industry 2030’, she assisted the European Commissioner for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs, Elżbieta Bieńkowska, and the European Commission Vice-President for Jobs, Growth, Investment and Competitiveness, Jyrki Katainen, in developing a smart, innovative and sustainable industrial strategy for the future of Europe. A catalyst for change and an insightful speaker, she earned two Master’s degrees in International Business and European Integration (University of Valencia, Spain), and Business Communication (National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, Bucharest, Romania), having completed several studies in Exponential Thinking and Foresight at Singularity University (California, USA).
Are you ready to increase the impact of your Cluster? This 4-day event is funded by EIT Climate-KIC, a body of the European Union. We offer up to 10 hot seats free of charge (travel and accomodation at the participants expense) for cluster managers, ecosystem builders and practitioners form any of the 28 EU Member States.
To apply, please register on Eventbrite and answer the questions within the registration process by September 15th. You will be informed on your application status by September 23rd the latest. For further information please get in touch with Carolin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To register, please visit the website.