Welcome to ERRIN's autumn Annual General Meeting of 2019!
The meeting is kindly hosted by the West Midlands Europe Hub.
Coffee and registration will start from 13.30 and after the meeting we warmly invite you for a networking cocktail.
The agenda includes:
- Keynote address by Markku Markkula, Chair of the city board of Espoo, First Vice-President of the Committee of the Regions
- Introduction and confirmation of the new Management Board members
- Presentation and approval of the draft budget for 2020
- Update from the ERRIN secretariat
- Highlights from 2019 and priorities 2020
- Reporting on key achievements from the Working Groups
You will find the full agenda attached on the right-hand side and the minutes from the spring Annual General Meeting (11/06/2019) below.
To register for the meeting, please sign up below.
As the Annual General Meeting is for members only, please note that you have to be logged in to sign up.