External Website:View Website
Coventry University is ranked 12th in the UK by The Guardian in 2018, and three times in the last five years has held the title UK Modern University of the Year, awarded by The Times. Coventry University has recently opened a Brussels Office, and is organising a launch event on 16 April from 12.30 at Residence Palace, Brussels.
The afternoon will have three main elements:
1. A buffet lunch held in an exhibition area where you can talk to Coventry University staff working in the following areas:
- Safety and Security: Protecting the security and freedom of citizens and of those most in need in society. Coventry University research not only reaches deep into communities across continents, but also explores and combats threats posed by technologies.
- Health and Wellbeing: Ageing populations and rises in mental ill-health are just some of the significant challenges we at Coventry University are tackling.
- Sustainability and Resilience: The environments we live in – and the infrastructures we build inside them – are constantly under threat, whether from climate change, economic instability or human conflict. These are challenges which researchers at Coventry University are meeting.
- Intelligent Products and Processes: Coventry University has a successful history of innovating solutions and techniques that add value to the economy.
- Creative Cultures: At Coventry University our roots can be traced back to a mid-19th century design school, and we continue to play a central role in the creative sector’s success and future prosperity.
2. Parallel workshops on the following topics, including EU and business speakers:
a) Industrial Doctorates – a feature of university-business cooperation in Europe
b) From regional strength to global impact – for example, transport technologies
3. A final plenary session and networking reception
Registration for the event is possible here until 9 March.
To have a look at the programme, please click here.