External Website:View Website
WHINN – Week of Health and INNovation is a festival that consists of conferences, events, innovation and networking activities. Welfare Tech and Enterprise Europe Network are repeating the success of last year, and invite you to become part of an intelligent matchmaking event on October 10th and 11th October.
At the official WHINN Matchmaking you can book meetings with the other WHINN attendees and design your own meeting schedule with pre-arranged face-to-face meetings.
- Use the event to initiate new businesses
- Meet providers of innovative technologies from throughout Europe
- Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships
- Get the latest information about trends and innovations
It is free of charge to participate, however a no-show fee is 400 DKK.
The event is a platform offering opportunities to meet potential partners for new business and for R&D projects. You can meet representatives of companies, regions, hospitals, universities and research institutions offering or requesting innovative solutions, investigating new collaborations.
More information and registration can be found viathe link here.