The 13th edition of the RegioStars competition is now accepting applications. The competition celebrates the best EU cohesion policy projects, with five thematic categories. This year, the categories are:
- Industrial transition for a smart Europe - smart growth
- Circular Economy for a green Europe - sustainable growth
- Skills & Education - inclusive growth
- Citizens engagement for cohesive European cities - urban development
- Youth empowerment for cooperation across borders - topic of the year to celebrate 30 years of Interreg.
The online application portal will be open until 9th May 2020, when applications will then be assessed by an independent jury of high-level academics. The awards ceremony will take place in Brussels in October 2020, during the European Week of Regions and Cities.
To learn more and to apply, click here.