ERRIN is looking to recruit a Member Relations Officer to join its multicultural, dynamic team.
The role of Member Relations Officer is to facilitate the running of several ERRIN Working Groups and supporting the profile raising of both ERRIN as an organisation as well as its members.
ERRIN currently has 14 Working Groups covering a vast variety of research and innovation topics. The Working Groups are co-lead by ERRIN members and supported by the ERRIN secretariat. The themes of the Working Groups may vary, but currently, the Members Relations Officer supports Working Groups on Transport, Bioeconomy, Blue Growth and Water.
The post will also involve giving regular presentations on ERRIN and its key activities, as well as supporting the Director with tasks linked to organisation of Management Board meetings and Annual General Meetings.
- University degree;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on innovation and research topics;
- Knowledge on transport or circular economy is an asset;
- Able to work and contribute to a multicultural environment and excellent communication skills;
- Experience in working with regional authorities or regional actors is an asset;
- Able to multitask and capacity to work well under time constraints;
- Excellent use of English (both written and spoken) and fluency in another EU language.
More details on role, responsibilities and salary are available in the attachment.
Potential candidates are asked to send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the possible starting date and contact details.
Deadline for applications: 13 April 17.00 CET
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.