ERRIN, European Regions Research and innovation Network, is looking to hire a Project & Outreach Manager to coordinate ERRIN’s involvement in an ESPON Transnational Outreach project and to work within the Secretariat to support project development activities as well as foster relations with key European institutions and partners.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Relevant University degree; degree on regional policy or spatial planning is an asset;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on innovation and research topics;
- Sense of diplomacy and good negotiating skills;
- Experience in working with regional authorities or regional actors;
- Knowledge of and/or interest in regional policy spatial planning and ESPON research;
- Experience in organisation of events across Europe involving public authorities and other stakeholders;
- Willingness and ability to travel within Europe;
- Strong cross-cultural communication skills;
- Ability to multitask and capacity to work well under time constraints;
- Excellent use of English (both written and spoken) and fluency in another EU language.
Potential candidates are asked to send a CV and a one-page Cover Letter to email@example.com clearly stating the possible starting date and contact details.
Deadline for applications: 17 October 17.00 CET
Only selected applicants will be contacted.
More information is available in the job description attached herewith.