The voting for the ERRIN Management Board is now open until Wednesday 17 October 17.00 CET.
A specific webpage has been set up on our website for this purpose: https://www.errin.eu/content/management-board-elections-2018/0. You can find necessary information on the process as well as motivation letters from all candidates on this page.
The ERRIN Management Board has 15 members. Each member is elected for a term of three years, who under the current statutes can serve two consecutive terms. Every year five Management Board seats are up for election. Therefore, all ERRIN members are asked to vote for five candidates.
The nominated candidates are (in alphabetical order):
- ADR Nord-Est (RO), Mr Bogdan Chelariu
- Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes (FR), Mrs Hortense Lutz-Hermellin (Re-election)
- Catalonia (ES), Mrs Meritxell Serret Aleu
- Cities Northern Netherlands (NL), Mr Pieter Faber
- Eindhoven (NL), Mr Anthony van de Ven
- Helsinki-Uusimaa Region (FI), Mrs Krista Taipale
- South Norway (NO), Mr Stig Marthinsen
Based on the ERRIN statutes, the members who receive the highest number of votes will be elected to the Management Board until the available seats have been filled. It is also important to note that there can only be two Management Board members per nation state.
For any questions on the voting procedure, please contact Anna Tranberg (firstname.lastname@example.org).