TAYSAD Automotive Suppliers Association of Turkey
- Established in 1978, TAYSAD is the sole and most competent representative of the Turkish automotive supplier industry
- With 421 members, TAYSAD represents 65% of the output of the automotive supplier industry and 70% of the industry’s exports
- 80% of TAYSAD’s members operate in the Marmara region;12% in the Aegean region and 8% in other regions of Turkey
- 421 TAYSAD members employ more than 200,000 people.
- 25% of TAYSAD members have foreign partners who hold varying levels of shares
- TAYSAD is a member of CLEPA, the European Association of Automotive Suppliers (www.clepa.be)
- TAYSAD has a reference position within Turkey for domestic and international OEM’s, Tier 1 Suppliers and institutions being the representative of Turkish Automotive Parts and Components Suppliers
- TAYSAD holds ESCA Silver Label and ISO 9001 Certificates.
- TAYSAD needs to develop a system to evaluate the digitalization level of SMEs to help them about creating their digitalization roadmap. The cluster managers need trainings about this area to generate more value for SMEs
- TAYSAD needs a cooperation with European clusters about sharing digitalization best practices for SMEs
- TAYSAD has an innovation center and it is a mature project now. TAYSAD wants to develop the center and SME members of TAYSAD will take advantage to use a shared area for generating new ideas
- TAYSAD wants to contact SME members with other European SMEs for EU funded project cooperation
- TAYSAD can coordinate the exchange activities between Turkish SMEs and the other partners