Open ENLoCC, the European Network of Regional Logistics Competence Centers, has launched the attached newest issue of its quarterly “European Review of Regional Logistics”. It supplies information about the European logistics trends and initiatives, with an eye to their consequences for the regions of Europe.
Topics of this issue include:
- ZAILOG: Knowledge for Intermodal Transport.
- Interporto Verona Quadrante.
- Hellenic Institute of Transport: Transforming supply chain innovation into results.
- Dynamic management of loading bays for urban last mile deliveries.
- Rail freight corridor interrupted at Rastatt/Germany.
- Classic text, by William Thackeray.
- Projects. Conferences. News.
- Suggested reading. Next dates.