As part of the event series Brussels Talks, NCBR – Business & Science Poland are organising the online event 'How to be an innovative region in Europe?' on 24 October 11:00-12:00, with ERRIN director Pirita Lindholm as the main speaker.
The event will discuss regional innovations ecosystems, how to support R&I capacities at local and regional level and how to reduce the innovation divide. Furthermore, the support offered by current EU funded programmes and initiatives will be explored.
Questions that will be tackled include:
- How to enhance R&I capacities at local and regional levels?
- What is a place-based ecosystem approach?
- How current EU funded programmes can support the regional innovation ecosystems?
- Will the New European Innovation Agenda reduce the regional innovation divide?
- What tools are offered to the regions in the scope of Partnership for Regional Innovation Pilot Action?
Please register for the event here