The European Innovation Council is organising an ePitching session on 30th April 2020 to match innovative solutions developed by companies to the emerging needs of the healthcare sector. The starting point of the process is the demand expressed by hospitals and healthcare procurers: the EIC-funded companies will be selected on the basis of procurers' needs for innovative solutions in all forms in facing COVID-19.
Hospitals and healthcare procurers:
- Express your needs on the Excel sheet
- Register by sending an email
Procurers should register by 8th April 2020.
The objective is to gather at least 10 European healthcare procurers with 20 to 40 EIC-funded companies depending on procurers' needs and the challenges identified.
- Medical devices supply chain and logistics management: EIC companies with medical devices to help the COVID19 outbreak
- Biotechnology / Health - Drugs, antimicrobials: EIC beneficiaries exploring new antimicrobials and drugs to tackle new virus
- Tools for Prediction & stopping the spread of new diseases: EIC innovations working in the contagion phenomena
More information and registration: here.