This autumn school session focusses on digital health, a tool that has proven itself to be more important than ever during the coronavirus pandemic. High-level experts and speakers from the European Commission will present innovations and foster discussions on how technology is transforming healthcare.
11 sessions will take place over two weeks present an opportunity to advance existing knowledge on digital health or to learn about the field from scratch. CONNECT University has agreed that diplomas will be given if an individual attends more than seven sessions.
- Artificial Intelligence meets the health sector
- Big data and digital health
- How digital health is transforming oncology care
- Digital tools and brain health
- Pandemic vs panic: fighting against disinformation
- Blockchain: opportunities for healthcare
- 5G and healthcare.
To see the full list of daily sessions or to register, click here.