During the European Week of Regions and Cities, the DIGITOURISM project (INTERREG Europe) will present the workshop "Digital realities in tourism".
In the last few years augmented reality and virtual reality have become mainstream technologies in various sectors, particularly in tourism, as these digital realities have a role to play at all stages of the customer's journey:
- Before the stay: to reassure, inspire and promote.
- During the stay: to offer COVID-safe, fun/new experiences, tell stories or explain history.
- After the stay: to collect feedback and improve what's on offer, and to spread word-of-mouth publicity.
You will haev the opportunity to hear case studies from the following DIGITOURISM experts:
- Sergio Mayo · Technology Institute of Aragon
- Agata Mazurek · Marshal’s Office of Kujawsko-Pomorskie Region
- Fabio Viola · “TuoMuseo” Cultural Association
- Jessika Weber · Breda University of Applied Sciences
- Thomas Ducloutrier · Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Tourisme
This event is part of the online programme in the European Week of Regions & Cities.
To register to this event, please visit here.