E²Tech4SmartCities, held during the European Week of Sustainable Energy, is an opportunity to discover business and cooperation opportunities in the field of energy-efficient and sustainable technologies.
Focus areas of the all-day, online event include:
- Energy-efficient buildings and districts
- Smart mobility and logistics
- ICT for cities, smart cities and communities
- European R&I opportunities under Horizon 2020
- Energy management & recovery
- Circular economy and nature-based solutions for urban districts
- Smart & healthy living
The event will be made up of a brokerage event, a pitch session and H2020 webinar. Please note that the event is only accessible to private companies, public authorities and municipalities, industry associations, universities and research centres and investors and business angels.
For more information, click here.