On 2 June 2022 the Government of Navarra will hold a hybrid seminar to present and exchange good practices on 'Reuse of infrastructures to generate renewable energy minimizing the impact on the environment'.
The aim is to have a meaningful and to-the-point discussion, where participants will take home concrete ideas and where they could increase their network. It would take approximately 1 hour and will take place in Navarra premises and online.
• 11h00 – 11h10 – Introduction. Itziar Gómez, Regional Minister for Rural Development and Environment, Government of Navarra
• 11h10 – 11h20 – Road infrastructure integrated photovoltaics - Equipping noise barriers or road canopies with solar, Martin Heinrich, PhD, Head of Group Encapsulation and Integration, Division Photovoltaics, Fraunhofer Institute
• 11h20 – 11h30 – Circular economy project to generate sustainable electricity by covering the existing infrastructure of the Canal de Navarra with solar panels, Representative of Navarra
• 11h30 – 11h40 – Vertical watermill to generate sustainable energy, Tom Lamers, Adviseur Public Affairs, Green Metropolitan region of Arnhem-Nijmegen
• 11h40 – 11h55 – Discussion, Q&A
• 11h55 – 12h00 –- Recapitulation of good practices and closing. Sergio Pérez, Director General of Foreign Affairs, Government of Navarra
Moderator: Beatriz Irala, Delegation of Navarra to the EU, Brussels
Link to the event: http://www.forosnavarra-europa.eu/es/agenda-de-eventos-5/2022-06-02/eventos/reutilizacion-de-infraestructuras-para-generar-energia-renovable-minimizando-el-impacto-en-el-medio-ambiente