The Delegation of the Government of Navarra to the EU is hosting a seminar to present concrete practices on how the circular economy in zero-pollution strategies can lead to healthier people and the planet.
The idea is to have a meaningful and to-the-point discussion, where participants will take home concrete ideas and where they could increase their network. It would take approximately 1 hour and will take place virtually.
- 10h-10h05 - Introduction, Sergio Pérez, Director General for Foreign Affairs, Government of Navarra
- 10h05-10h20 – Circular economy and health - assessing health impacts in the circular economy model , World Health Organization- Regional office for Europe
- 10h20 – 10h35 – Green Deal going local. Local actions of circular economy for healthy regions, Tjisse STELPSTRA, member of the European Committee of Regions
- 10h35 – 10h50 – Case studies
- Alchemia Nova, Key aspects for introducing nature-based solutions as a zero pollution strategy in circular economy actions, Johannes Kisser
- Kunak - monitoring air quality- healthier people and planet, Miguel Escribano, Business Development Director
- 10h50 – 11h00 - Discussion, Q&A
- 11h00 –- Closing, Beatriz Irala, Delegation to the EU, Government of Navarra
Link to register: https://www.eventbrite.es/e/the-role-of-the-circular-economy-in-zero-pollution-strategies-tickets-152566824479