2022 calls under Cluster 5 of Pillar II of Horizon Europe will be the subject of the upcoming brokerage event. The brokerage event will take place one day after a separate Horizon Europe Cluster 5 info day on 3 February.
The main objective of the brokerage event is to gather all the relevant stakeholders intending to apply for funding, supporting the development of consortia and project ideas.
The event focuses on the following Horizon Europe Cluster 5 calls 2022:
- Climate sciences and responses
- Cross-sectoral solutions for the climate transition
- Sustainable, secure and competitive energy supply
- Efficient, sustainable and inclusive energy use
- Clean and competitive solutions for all transport modes
- Safe, Resilient Transport and Smart Mobility services for passengers and goods
The event is suitable for anyone with an interest in the forthcoming Horizon Europe Cluster 5 topics. Future coordinators and interested partners from all European Member States or Horizon Europe associated countries are encouraged to attend the event. Participants will have an opportunity to discuss and refine their project ideas with potential partners, as well as build collaborations and join consortia.
The brokerage event is free of charge but registration and profile activation are mandatory to attend.
Learn more and register by 4 February here.