The INSTALL-ed consortium partners (Erasmus+) would like to invite you to our final event on Implementing Self-Regulated Learning Digitally which will take place on Friday 17 February between 09:15 and 17:00 in Brussels.
The INSTALL-ed project, short for Increasing Self-regulated learning with Technology-Amplified Learning for ALL: Educators going digital, is a Vrije Universiteit Brussel (BE) coordinated international Erasmus+ co-funded project. The project, carried out by an international consortium with Oulu University (FI), Tallinn University (EE), GO! Onderwijs van de Vlaamse Gemeenschap (BE), h2 Learning (IE) and Sligo Education Center (IE), aims to strengthen primary and lower secondary school teachers in consciously using digital tools to support all students' (self-regulated) learning.
The project focused on five goals:
- developing a practice framework on technology-enhanced learning, online learning formats and selfregulated learning,
- developing a professional development training for teachers,
- building a library of templates that serve as examples of how teachers can support their students’ SRL development while using digital tools/platforms,
- formulating recommendations for edtech companies when designing future (SRL-proof) tools and platforms,
- formulating recommendations regarding the implementation of SRL at local, regional, and European levels.
Please register here.