Making ICT standards fit for Active and Healthy Ageing in Europe
External Website:View Website
The PROGRESSIVE project is organising a brainstorming workshop to debate how standards, mainly those related to ICT as an enabler of Active and Healthy Ageing (AHA), can better meet the needs of Europe's ageing population.
The main objective of the workshop will be to promote a fruitful debate among relevant stakeholders who are searching for optimum approaches and to consider how this could evolve into a sustainable dialogue.
The workshop will take place on Thursday 19th October at the CEN-CENELEC Management Centre (CCMC) in Brussels, Belgium. It will be an opportunity for you to find out more about how standards affect the products and services that you use or provide and to share your views on:
- How the needs of an ageing population can be better addressed
- How standards support ICT-based products & services related to AHA
- How older people's participation can be assured in the development of the different standards.
Who is invited to join this workshop?
- Older people's representatives
- Policy makers and agencies in charge of AHA-related policies
- National, European and international standardisation organisations
and their technical bodies relevant to AHA
- Providers of ICT-based products and services related to AHA
(in various fields: assistive technologies, care, housing, transport, …)
- Research & innovation projects relevant to ICT for AHA standardisation.
Participation is free of charge.
The number of places being limited, registration is compulsory.