The RECIPROCITY project organises a set of three cross-border Mobility Roadmap Workshops (Western, Central and Eastern) destined and open to any interested mobility stakeholder willing to learn more about the previous results of RECIPROCITY and analyse different mobility use cases for replication adapted to local cases.
This workshop will focus on Eastern European geographic area and is organised by Regional Development Agency of the Pilsen Region (Czech Republic), OKAN University Istanbul (Turkey), ZONE Cluster (Hungary) and Helsinki-Uusimaa Regional Council - Uudenmaan liitto (Finnland).
The eastern workshop will gather a group of renowned mobility experts from the so-called “lighthouse cities” aiming to use their experience and expertise to help “follower communities” and other less mobility-advanced cities identify replicable mobility solutions and opportunities adapted to different local contexts. As such, relevant replicable use cases, as well as the most effective ways to implement them in different geographic areas, will be identified and discussed. This will result in the creation of Replication Roadmaps for “follower cities” including aspects such as long-term strategy, requirements for governance and roles, resources and responsibilities, etc.
- 12:00 Welcome speech, RECIPROCITY project overview
- 12:10 Key-Note Best Practice & Lessons Learnt by Replication:
- Ms Ahu Sertel, President of Fark Holding – Solutions for Micromobility in Urban Environment
- Mr Sami Sahala, Chief Advisor on ITS and project manager at Forum Virium Helsinki – ITS as an Effective Instrument for the Smart Mobility
- 12:40 – 14:00 Workshop
- 12:40 Introduction, expectations and results
- 12:45 Use case presentation (best scored by Eastern group)
- 13:05 Presentation of impact assessment tool applied on selected use cases
- 13:15 On-line evaluation of use cases by workshops participants
- 13:45 Summary of evaluation & Conclusion & Next Steps
The workshop will be held in English. The event will be held on Zoom.
REGISTER HERE: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2iShZiBgG5ZZR4-G2YC2uOP1zqOaBoNHsy1Uo6iBpeZFknQ/viewform?usp=sf_link