The ongoing development and implementation of digital solutions in nursing care is the subject of a symposium in Germany in September. The symposium will consider the application of Ambient Assisted Living (AAL) systems as well as telenursing applications.
The discussions will consider how IT-based applications for documentation and the care work itself will facilitate new forms of learning and evidence-based nursing.
The organisers have also launched a call for abstracts, to fill the final 10 speaker slots. Potential topics could be:
- Ethical challenges of the man-machine-interaction
- Safeguarding autonomy and quality of life
- Privacy and data security
- Ethics of digital nursing documentation
- Issues arising from digital transformation
- Issues connected to specific digital applications.
The deadline for abstracts is 15th April 2020. For more information about submitting an abstract or attending the symposium please see the attached document.