The Slovenian Business & Research Association (SBRA) is organising Transforming Consumers and Health-Oriented Society through Science and Innovation on Wednesday, 20 June 2018 at the premises of the Permanent Representation of the Republic of Slovenia to the EU (Rue du Commerce 44, Brussels).
The objective of the conference is to present future trends in the innovation in healthcare sector with the focus on benefits for consumers and society and the importance of the cooperation between public and private research.
Renowned experts from business, European health associations and European Commission will present the following topics:
- Current and future EU trends in putting health innovation to market;
- Innovation funding in EU research and innovation funding programmes;
- Importance of disruptive innovation in the healthcare sector;
- The role of patients and businesses in creating innovation in the healthcare sector;
- The impact of healthcare research to society;
- Some excellent cases in healthcare innovation from companies;
- Presentation of public and private research efforts in the healthcare sector, including Innovative Medicines Initiative and KIC Health!
We are still working to finalize the programme for the conference. If you would like to view the preliminary draft of the programme, click here.
We urge you to register as soon as possible because of high interest and limited space available, by clicking here.