Crowdhelix and Laval Mayenne Technopole are delighted to invite you to their Digital & Cybersecurity Event. It will be held on 6 and 7 February in Laval (1h30 from Paris).
This two-day meeting is a great opportunity to gather academia and businesses around common areas of interest. It is addressed at organisations specialised in Cybersecurity, Virtual & Augmented reality, Data protection, and/or Artificial Intelligence that are willing to collaborate and form consortia for Horizon 2020 calls.
Breakout sessions will cover the following calls:
- SU-INFRA02-2019: Security for smart and safe cities, including for public spaces
- SU-DS03-2019-2020: Digital Security and privacy for citizens and Small and Medium Enterprises and Micro Enterprises. Subtopic (a) & (b)
- SU-INFRA01-2018-2019-2020: Prevention, detection, response and mitigation of combined physical and cyber threats to critical infrastructure in Europe
- SU-DS05-2018-2019: Digital security, privacy, data protection and accountability in critical sectors. Subtopic (b) : Digital security, privacy and personal data protection in healthcare ecosystem
- SU-FCT03-2018-2019-2020: Information and data stream management to fight against (cyber)crime and terrorism
- SU-ICT-02-2020: Building blocks for resilience in evolving ICT systems
This event is mainly, but not exclusively, intended for researchers and those from SMEs (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises).
It will be followed by the West Data Festival, organised by Laval Mayenne Technopole. This meeting will be focussing on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence, and will be held in French. The full programme (in French) is available at this link. Please indicate while registering if you are willing to participate in the West Data Festival, we will be in touch to give you the details to get a free pass for this event.
Should you have any questions about the event, please contact Marine at email@example.com