EIT Health has opened the 'Rapid Response' request option for incoming proposals in a bid to support the immediate response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
New projects or extensions of existing projects that address the COVID-19 outbreak in an innovative way will be able to create a short-term impact in light of the ongoing crisis with scalability in the future.
The projects must:
- Address COVID-19 with an innovation element
- Have a means to be implemented quickly (generate impact by the end of 2020)
- Generate an internationally scalable impact
- Be grounded in scientific and technological evidence
- Include elements of Knowledge Triangle Integration - ecosystem thinking.
To read the full eligibility criteria and to apply, click here.