The European Parliamentary Research Service (EPRS) has published its annual report 'Ten issues to watch in 2021'. The document provides in-depth analysis on what its policy analysts identify as the key issues to watch in 2021, a year when many burning issues compete for priority.
The ten issues are identified as follows:
- The vaccine race for health safety
- The EU recovery plan: turning crisis into opportunity
- Food for all? Food for thought
- Re-invigorating the fight against inequality?
- Culture in crisis?
- A digital boost for the circular economy
- Critical raw materials for Europe
- A new procedure to manage Europe's borders
- Turkey and stormy waters in the eastern Mediterranean
- A new US President in the White House.
Read the full report here.