As part of the evaluation of the Regulation (EU) No 1315/2013 on Union guidelines for the development of the trans-European transport (TEN-T) network, DG MOVE has contracted a consortium of companies to carry out a case study on urban nodes.
The evaluation as whole comprises several different research areas, including thematic case studies on selected TEN-T policy areas. This specific case study will assess the relevance, effectiveness, and efficiency of urban nodes to achieve the objectives of the TEN-T Regulation (EU) No 1315/2013.
The short survey aims to collect input and opinions on topics such as:
- the governance of urban nodes
- the perception of their definition, relevance, achievements and development
- their coherence within the TEN-T regulation
- their coherence with other EU policy on local development
- the added value of the TEN-T regulation to support the role of urban nodes
- the method and criteria used for the identification of urban nodes to structure the network
Your contribution will be anonymous, and the survey should not take more than 15 minutes to complete.
Deadline extended: the survey remains open until Friday 24 April.
Access the survey here:
Survey on Urban Nodes in the frame of the Regulation on Union Guidelines for the development of the Trans-European Transport Network