As we are sure you are all very much aware, the current outbreak of COVID-19 has caused a lot of uncertainty in Brussels and across the whole of Europe. We would therefore like to take a moment to reassure all of you, our members and subscribers, that despite the current situation, the ERRIN Secretariat will stay operational and work remotely. We will continue to serve our members in the best possible ways, mainly through online tools.
However, considering the guidelines given by the Belgian authorities, there are some actions that we are required to take, especially related to our upcoming Working Group meetings. Some Working Group meetings have been postponed and others will take place online. Please find below the list of upcoming meetings:
Postponed meetings (new dates to be confirmed):
- Smart Specialisation WG meeting on Component 5 planned for 19 March
- Innovation & Investment WG meeting on access to finance for SMEs planned for 24 March
- ICT and Cultural Heritage & Tourism WG meeting on digitising cultural heritage planned for 26 March
- Science & Education for Society WG meeting on planned for 3 April
- Health WG meeting on tackling diseases postponed for 5 May
- Blue Growth WG meeting on clean waterborne transport on 23 March
- Transport WG meeting on data and the future mobility system on 1 April
We will ensure that all updates on the current situation will be communicated through our website, Twitter and LinkedIn pages.
We remain at your disposal as always and we encourage all of you to contact us via email or phone, if you have any questions. Please find our contact details on our team webpage.