The European Commission has announced the first edition of the Horizon Europe info-days, which will take place over 10 days. From 28 June to 9 July 2021, the events will give prospective applicants and other EU R&I stakeholders insight into the novelties, main funding instruments and processes of Horizon Europe, including the opportunity to ask questions.
The info-days are divided into nine themes dedicated to a different cluster or part of the EU's new R&I funding programme:
- 28 June - Infrastructures
- 20 & 30 June - Digital industry & space (cluster 4)
- 30 June - Civil security for society (cluster 3)
- 1 July - Culture, creativity & inclusive society (cluster 2)
- 1 July - The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions: what is new under Horizon Europe
- 2 July - Health (cluster 1)
- 5 & 6 July - Climate, energy & mobility (cluster 5)
- 7 & 8 July - Food, bioeconomy, natural resources, agriculture & environment (cluster 6)
- 9 July - European Research Area (ERA) & widening
Participation does not require registration in advance. The event website can be found here where programmes for some of the sessions are already available.
ERRIN continues to facilitate project development for members in the new R&I funding programme. Make sure to follow Project Opportunity and Horizon Europe to receive the latest relevant updates and opportunities.