Over the course of more than three years, the SURE Tampere - Smart Urban Security and Event Resilience project team has gathered a wealth of knowledge and experience on urban and event security, and urban resilience.
SURE seminar in Brussels is an invite-only opportunity for EU policymakers and international stakeholders to hear key learnings from UIA urban security projects from Finland, Greece and Italy on how to enhance urban resilience and integrate it into urban development.
This seminar aims to achieve closer cooperation between the Member States, the Commission, cities and other actors to develop urban regions reinforcing urban policy through the Urban Agenda for the EU.
Thursday, November 10, 2022, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM CET.
Sharing Key Learnings From Three UIA Projects
The following topics will be covered:
- Good practices to increase urban resilience
- Practical examples of how to seamlessly blend technology and trust between security stakeholders and the public
- How to enhance the scalability of UIA projects
The three UIA projects sharing their learning are:
- SURE Tampere from Tampere, Finland
- Be Secure, Feel Secure from Piraeus, Greece and
- ToNite from Turin, Italy
Please find the programme and registration form here.