Have you ever thought that your firewall and network protection can become useless if your employees make the wrong “click”?
Take the chance to get an overview of the last recent cyber threats!!
Share experiences in cyber field with peers to increase your awareness.
And last but not least, do you have a clear assessment of the cyber risk your company is facing?
A webinar will be held on December 16th, 2020 form 10 to 12 am, to share ideas about the sectorial challenges.
The event is part of the activities of the Cyrano project, funded under CEF-Connecting Europe Facility programme, and lead by Bologna airport, aiming at developing innovative mix of technological e-learning tool (both in Italian and English) and organizational procedure upgrades (integrated quality procedures), focused and tailored on critical infrastructures and essential services operators.
Our speakers will be:
- Flavio Marangi, Ministry for Infrastructures and Transport, Italian NIS Authority
- Gabriele Faggioli, Clusit Chairman & Cyber Security Observatory & Data Protection of Politecnico di Milano – Adjunct Professor MIP - Politecnico di Milano
- Eric Vautier, CISO AdP Group & Chairman of ACI Cybersecurity Group
- Luigi Ricchi, Information Security Manager at Bologna Airport & Cyrano Executive Committee
- Fabio Martinelli, Cybersecurity Observatory and Italian Research Council.
Further info blq.it/en/cyrano – and explanatory video https://youtu.be/xzCKh1PAsss.
For any further information and to register for the event please write to [email protected].