The main objective of INFO is to promote regional economic growth and competitiveness in the Region of Murcia, focusing on the following action lines:
• Research & Innovation, ensuring that each company can access the technology that best suits its needs.
• Internationalisation: Boosting international corporate expansion
• Promoting investment, development, and growth projects in companies from inside and outside the region with information and consultancy services.
• Entrepreneurship: Support for entrepreneurs, creation, consolidation and transfer of companies.
• Access to finance for investments in assets, quality, technology, internationalisation, and industrial equipment.
INFO provides personalised advice throughout the life cycle of regional SMEs: R+D+i, technology transfer, ICT transformation, internationalisation and access to finance. Also, as the leading regional institution for entrepreneurship, INFO offers institutional, technical and specialised support for entrepreneurs and business starts up, carrying out specific actions to support business creation and entrepreneurs, and supporting the regional innovation ecosystem by developing synergies between companies, universities, technological and research centres and the regional government. INFO has extensive expertise and technical capacity in EU funding management as leading intermediary organisation in charge of implementing ERDF since 1990. INFO is also the regional coordinator of the Research and Innovation Smart Specialization Strategy (RIS3Mur).