Region Örebro county: The strategy shows the direction of the regional innovation work and points out the areas of knowledge where Region Örebro county believe that the region has unique opportunities to develop new niches for industrial and societal development. The priorities are:
- Autonomous, digital, and intelligent production systems
– Industrial systems
- Welfare technology Inclusive and mobilising innovation
- Food in the intersection of culinary arts, health, and sustainability
– Food industry and production
- Functional and sustainable food
- Public meals
Region Dalarna: In Dalarna’s agenda for smart specialisation, four areas are prioritised. advanced industry innovative experience production energy-efficient society health and welfare.
- Digital services and processes
– Industrial process IT
- Broadband and sensor technology, Geolocalisation and positioning, Internet of things
- Material technology and sustainable production Smart sustainable cities and societies
– Effective transportation, energy efficiency, energy systems and sustainable city building, both from a planning perspective and house construction and waste remediation
- The sustainable and inclusive organisation of work
- Bioeconomy – sustainable production and value-adding processes to refine biomass to reduce climate effects and to reduce the use of fossil-based products.